Monday, November 07, 2022

Lofty Love

Read:  Psalm 61 / Proverbs 7 / Daniel 7 / Titus 3

 

Psalm 61:2,8 ~ From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I… that I may daily perform my vows.

Proverbs 7:6,24 ~ For at the window of my house I looked through my casement… Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.

Daniel 7:22 ~ Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Titus 3:4,7 ~ The kindness and love of God our Savior toward man appeared… that being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

 

To God I lift my heart’s desire

When I have stumbled in my walk,

And graciously He lifts me higher,

As I recall He is my Rock.

 

Now in this high and lofty place

My heart is set on things above,

As I behold my King of grace,

His kindness, and His boundless love! 

 


No comments: