Saturday, November 19, 2022

Evil in the End

Read:  Psalm 73 / Proverbs 19 / Hosea 7 / Hebrews 11 

 

Psalm 73:16,17 ~ To know this, it was too painful for me; until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.

Proverbs 19:20 ~ Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end.

Hosea 7:2 ~ And they consider not in their hearts that I remember all their wickedness… they are before my face.

Hebrews 11:1 ~ Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

 

We see the evil who contend

And boast in their prosperity,

But now we understand their end,

For we have heard the Lord’s decree. 

 

The wicked sin before His face,

But none for them shall intervene

When they are ushered without grace

Before the Judge they have not seen.  

 


No comments: