Tuesday, November 08, 2022

Kindness of our King

Read:  Psalm 62 / Proverbs 8 / Daniel 8 / Philemon 1

 

Psalm 62:7 ~ In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

Proverbs 8:35 ~ For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favor of the LORD.

Daniel 8:23,25 ~ A king of fierce countenance… understanding dark sentences, shall stand up… he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Philemon 17,18 ~ Receive him as myself. If he hath wronged thee, or oweth thee ought, put that on mine account.

 

In Christ our King is our salvation.

Behold the kindness of our Savior!

He rescued us from condemnation

By dying to extend His favor.

 

A king against Him yet shall stand,

But he will not be standing long,

For he’ll be broken without hand;

Our King is kind, yet He is strong. 

 


No comments: