Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Savior in the Sanctuary

Read:  Psalm 77 / Proverbs 23 / Hosea 11 / James 2

 

Psalm 77:12-13 ~ I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings. Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?

Proverbs 23:26 ~ My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.

Hosea 11:4 ~ I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love: and I was to them as they that take off the yoke.

James 2:1 ~ My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.

 

The sanctuary is the place

Where we delight to meditate

Upon our Lord’s amazing grace

As we explore His works so great.

 

Our Savior drew us with His cords

And with His bands of boundless love.

O wondrous thought:  we are the Lord’s!

Our faith is fixed on things above. 

 


No comments: