Thursday, December 30, 2021

Triumphant Trust

Read:  Psalm 91 / Proverbs 30 / 1 Chronicles 26 / 2 Corinthians 2

 

Psalm 91:2 ~ I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Proverbs 30:5 ~ Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

1 Chronicles 26:32 ~ King David made rulers… for every matter pertaining to God, and affairs of the king.

2 Corinthians 2:14 ~ Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savor of his knowledge by us in every place.

 

In God my Refuge I will trust,

For His triumphant Word is pure. 

When earthly kingdoms turn to dust,

His truth shall evermore endure. 

 

The matters that pertain to God

Are greater than affairs of kings.

The values of this earth are flawed

That disregard eternal things. 

 


No comments: