Thursday, December 16, 2021

Dare Not Depart Now

Read:  Psalm 77 / Proverbs 16 / 1 Chron. 12 / 1 Cor. 4

 

Psalm 77:10,12 ~ I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High… I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings.

Proverbs 16:32 ~ He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

1 Chronicles 12:32,33 ~ The children of Issachar… had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do… of Zebulun… expert in war… were not of double heart.

1 Corinthians 4:1,2 ~ Let a man so account of us… stewards of the mysteries of God… found faithful.

 

I dare not let infirmity

Remove me from the battlefield,

Since Jesus Christ enlisted me,

And by His stripes I have been healed.

 

I dare not let a double heart

Deter me now in any way,

Lest, as a steward, I depart

From faithfulness and go astray. 

 


No comments: