Sunday, February 25, 2024

Rejoicing in His Rule

Read:  Psalm 101 / Proverbs 25 / Job 2 /Revelation 19

 

Psalm 101:1 ~ I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing.

Proverbs 25:28 ~ He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

Job 2:10 ~ What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and ... not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.

Revelation 19:11,14 ~ I saw heaven opened...  and he that... was called Faithful and True... and the armies which... followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

 

I am rejoicing in my King,

My faithful Savior, Jesus Christ. 

To Him I joyfully will sing,

Who for my sake was sacrificed. 

 

I am rejoicing in His rule,

Who holds my hand in tribulation

As He instructs me in His school

To trust Him in each situation.  

 


No comments: