Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Meditating on our Message

Read:  Psalm 104 / Proverbs 28 / Job 5 /Revelation 22

 

Psalm 104:33-34 ~ I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live:  I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. my meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.

Proverbs 28:13 ~ He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Job 5:17 ~ Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore, despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:

Revelation 22:17 ~ And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

 

The message of our meditation

Exalts our Savior and our King,

Rejoices in His great salvation,

And stirs our joyful hearts to sing. 

 

The message of our Lord's correction

Proclaims the Gospel to the cursed,

Provides the lost with clear direction,

And satisfies at last their thirst.  

 


No comments: