Tuesday, February 06, 2024

Earnestly with Evidence

Read:  Psalm 82 / Proverbs 6 / Nehemiah 6 /Jude 1

 

Psalm 82:5,8 ~ They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course... Arise, O God... Thou shalt inherit all nations.

Proverbs 6:5,23 ~ Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter... reproofs of instruction are the way of life. 

Nehemiah 6:9,11 ~ They all made us afraid, saying, Their hands shall be weakened from the work, that it be not done. Now therefore, O God, strengthen my hands... Should... I flee?

Jude 3,21 ~ Earnestly contend for the faith...  which was once delivered unto the saints... Keep yourselves in the love of God.

 

I'm trusting in the Lord alone

To show me what is right and wrong. 

His light in darkness has been shown;

His evidence is surely strong. 

 

The truth of God has made me free;

Let skeptics come!  I will contend    

As I persuade them earnestly 

With evidence I can defend.  

 


No comments: