Friday, February 09, 2024

Clarity of Christ

Read:  Psalm 85 / Proverbs 9 / Nehemiah 9 /Revelation 3

 

Psalm 85:8,10 ~ I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people... Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.

Proverbs 9:5 ~ Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled.

Nehemiah 9:31 ~ For thy great mercies' sake thou didst not utterly consume them, nor forsake them; for thou art a gracious and merciful God.

Revelation 3:20,22 ~ Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me... He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

 

The days have come when many seek

For endless fables that increase. 

I'll hear what God the Lord will speak,

For He alone gives perfect peace. 

 

I hear the clarity of Christ

With bread and wine upon His table.

For me my Lord was sacrificed!

I have no hunger for a fable. 

 


No comments: