Monday, July 03, 2023

Surrender to my Savior

Read:  Psalm 35 / Proverbs 3 / Joshua 14 / Mat. 20

 

Psalm 35:3,9 ~ Say unto my soul, I am thy salvation... My soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation.

Proverbs 3:5 ~ Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Joshua 14:14 ~ Hebron therefore became the inheritance of Caleb... because that he wholly followed the LORD God. 

Matthew 20:28 ~ The Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

 

My heart has heard my Savior's voice

That calls me to a full surrender. 

How greatly does my soul rejoice

To know that Christ is my Defender! 

 

I see a fitting demonstration

In Caleb's wisdom and reward:

He found the treasures of salvation

By full surrender to the Lord.  

 


No comments: