Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Fixed and Faithful

Read:  Psalm 57 / Proverbs 25 / Judges 12 / Mark 14

 

Psalm 57:7 ~ My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise. 

Proverbs 25:13,25 ~ A faithful messenger... refresheth the soul of his masters... so is good news from a far country.

Judges 12:3 ~ When I saw that ye delivered me not, I put my life in my hand... and the LORD delivered them into my hand. 

Mark 14:8 ~ She hath done what she could: she is come aforehand to anoint my body to the burying.

 

My heart is fixed that I may be

A faithful messenger for Christ  

Who gave His life to ransom me

When He for me was sacrificed. 

 

The Lord is faithful every day,

And though I falter, He is good.  

So may I live that Christ may say

That I, by grace, did what I could.  

 


No comments: