Tuesday, July 11, 2023

His Altar and His Ascension

Read:  Psalm 43 / Proverbs 11 / Joshua 22 / Mat. 28

 

Psalm 43:4 ~ Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy... upon the harp will I praise thee, O... my God.

Proverbs 11:30 ~ The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Joshua 22:31,34 ~ This day we perceive that the LORD is among us...it shall be a witness... that the LORD is God.

Matthew 28:5,6 ~ Jesus which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

 

Upon an instrument of strings,

I’ll praise my Savior Jesus Christ,

As He to my remembrance brings 

The cross where He was sacrificed.

 

Beyond His altar and His grave,

To His ascension I am led.

Our Lord forever lives to save

And shall return, as He has said.  

 


No comments: