Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Go with the Gospel

Read:  Psalm 51 / Proverbs 19 / Judges 6 / Mark 8

 

Psalm 51:10,13 ~ Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me... Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

Proverbs 19:23 ~ The fear of the LORD tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied... shall not be visited with evil. 

Judges 6:14 ~ And the LORD looked upon him [Gideon], and said, Go in this thy might... have not I sent thee?

Mark 8:35 ~ Whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

 

The Lord shall cleanse me in His sight

To teach me what I ought to say, 

As God says "Go in this thy might"

To speak while it is called today.

 

I have a stewardship within:

It is the Gospel that God gave 

That rescues sinners from their sin

And shows them Christ alone can save! 

 


No comments: