Monday, May 02, 2022

Whispered Wisdom

Read:  Psalm 43 / Proverbs 2 / Eccles. 9 / Matthew 14 

 

Psalm 43:3,4 ~ O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill… thy tabernacles. Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.

Proverbs 2:5 ~ Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

Ecclesiastes 9:18 ~ Wisdom is better than weapons of war.

Matthew 14:31 ~ Immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

 

The light and truth of God have led

And brought me to His holy hill

To Christ who lives, who once was dead,

As He commands me to be still.

 

My heart rejoices as I hear

The Lord’s redeemed who gladly shout

While Jesus whispers in my ear

His wisdom that reproves my doubt. 

 


No comments: