Monday, May 30, 2022

Growing Gray

Read:  Psalm 71 / Proverbs 30 / Isaiah 17 / Mark 14

 

Psalm 71:18 ~ Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.

Proverbs 30:12 ~ There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.

Isaiah 17:7 ~ At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.

Mark 14:6-8 ~ Let her alone; why trouble ye her? she hath wrought a good work on me… She hath done what she could.

 

Though I am old and growing gray,

I’m called to tell this generation

That Jesus Christ is still the Way,

The Truth, and Life of our salvation.

 

I’ll show that Christ is our Creator.

I’ll make His Gospel understood.

I would be faithful so that later

I’ll know I served Him while I could. 

 


No comments: