Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Better Because

Read:  Psalm 59 / Proverbs 18 / Isaiah 5 / Mark 2

 

Psalm 59:9 ~ Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defense.

Proverbs 18:10 ~ The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Isaiah 5:20 ~ Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Mark 2:17 ~ Jesus… saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

 

Because the enemy is strong,

I’ll trust in Christ, whose strength is greater. 

Because the fool says right is wrong,

I’ll trust the Word of my Creator.

 

Because the sick need a physician

Who has the skill to make them whole,

I’ll tell the lost in their condition

That Christ alone can save their soul. 

 


No comments: