Sunday, May 15, 2022

Viewing His Vows

Read:  Psalm 56 / Proverbs 15 / Isaiah 2 / Matthew 27

 

Psalm 56:12 ~ Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee.

Proverbs 15:33 ~ The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honor is humility.

Isaiah 2:5,22 ~ O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD… Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?

Matthew 27:22 ~ What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ?

 

I view the vows my Savior made

Foretold in ancient prophecy

Fulfilled and wondrously displayed

When Jesus gave Himself for me. 

 

No wonder I am called to cease

From men who borrow every breath!

In Christ alone I find my peace,

Whom I will trust in life and death.  

 


No comments: