Friday, May 20, 2022

Christ Cares

Read:  Psalm 61 / Proverbs 20 / Isaiah 7 / Mark 4

 

Psalm 61:2-4 ~ Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy… I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

Proverbs 20:9 ~ Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?

Isaiah 7:9-14 ~ If ye will not believe, surely ye shall not be established... Ask thee a sign… in the height above… The Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Mark 4:38,40 ~ They… say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?... He said… How is it that ye have no faith?

 

The Lord has led me ever higher

Up to the rock beneath His wings,

And there He cleanses my desire

As I am thinking on these things.

 

I think on proven prophecy

Fulfilled when Christ came from above.

I know my Savior cares for me;

My faith is settled in His love. 

 


No comments: