Sunday, January 30, 2022

Walk in Wisdom

Read:  Psalm 119:25-32 / Proverbs 30 / 2 Chronicles 28 / Col. 4

 

Psalm 119:29,30 ~ Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me thy law graciously. I have chosen the way of truth.

Proverbs 30:8 ~ Remove far from me vanity and lies… neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me.

2 Chronicles 28:23 ~ [Ahaz] sacrificed unto the gods… and he said, Because the gods of the kings of Syria help… therefore will I sacrifice to them… But they were the ruin of him.

Colossians 4:5,17 ~ Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time… Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfill it.

 

May God remove from me the lies

Polluting what is pure and true,

For He alone can make me wise

And pleasing in His holy view. 

 

I see the tragic ways of kings

Who did not choose to do God’s will.

May God remove from me these things

That I may walk in wisdom still. 

 


No comments: