Monday, January 24, 2022

Supplication for Salvation

Read:  Psalm 116 / Proverbs 24 / 2 Chronicles 22 / Philippians 2

 

Psalm 116:1,5 ~ I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications… Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.

Proverbs 24:27 ~ Prepare thy work without, and make it fit for thyself in the field; and afterwards build thine house.

2 Chronicles 22:12 ~ And he [Ahaziah] was with them hid in the house of God six years: and Athaliah reigned over the land.

Philippians 2:5,8 ~ Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus… he humbled himself.

 

I love the Lord, and this is why:

He heard my voice and supplication,

He left His majesty on high,

And gave Himself for my salvation.

 

This is the truth on which I build:

My Savior’s beauty was not hid,

For what He promised was fulfilled

By all Christ Jesus humbly did. 

 


No comments: