Monday, January 17, 2022

Faithful Friend

Read:  Psalm 109 / Proverbs 17 / 2 Chronicles 15 / Ephesians 1 

 

Psalm 109:28 - Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice. 

Proverbs 17:17 ~ A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

2 Chronicles 15:7 ~ Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded.

Ephesians 1:18,19 ~ Know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward.

 

Though foes may curse, the Lord has blessed,

And He is still my faithful Friend.

He gives my soul His perfect rest,

No matter what my foes intend. 

 

I would not let my hands be weak,

For God has called me in this hour

For such a time as this to speak

To show the greatness of His power.  

 


No comments: