Sunday, January 02, 2022

Rescued Ranks

Read:  Psalm 94 / Proverbs 2 / 1 Chronicles 29 / 2 Corinthians 5


Psalm 94:19 ~ In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.

Proverbs 2:5,20 ~ Understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God… that thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.

1 Chronicles 29:13 ~ Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name.

2 Corinthians 5:15 ~ He died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

 

While many thoughts arise within,

My Lord gives comfort on my path.

His blood has washed me from my sin;

His death has rescued me from wrath.

 

I therefore live to give Him thanks

Because He died and rose for me 

And placed me in the rescued ranks

Of those He saved eternally. 

 


No comments: