Sunday, January 09, 2022

Purge us Perfectly

Read:  Psalm 101 / Proverbs 9 / 2 Chron. 7 / 2 Cor. 12

 

Psalm 101:2,3 ~ I will walk within my house with a perfect heart. I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes.

Proverbs 9:5 ~ Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled.

2 Chronicles 7:14 ~ If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Corinthians 12:9 ~ He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.

 

We need a deep examination

To purge our hearts and our behavior

Of things that now pollute our nation

And distance us from Christ our Savior. 

 

Our Lord now bids us seek His face,

To humbly pray, and turn from sin.

The Lord will give sufficient grace

To purge us perfectly within.  

 


No comments: