Sunday, January 12, 2020

Preparing to Praise

Read:  Psalm 57 / Proverbs 12 / 2 Chronicles 27 / Hebrews 9

Psalm 57:7 My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
Proverbs 12:5,26 The thoughts of the righteous are right: but...  the way of the wicked seduceth them.
2 Chronicles 27:6 So Jotham became mighty, because he prepared his ways before the LORD his God.
Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

My heart is fixed on the instruction
Preparing me to praise my Savior
Who shall preserve me from seduction
And satisfy me with His favor. 

It is appointed once to die,
But after this I shall prevail,
For I will dwell with Christ on high;
I know His promise shall not fail.  


No comments: