Friday, January 10, 2020

Intimate Intercession

Read:  Psalm 55 / Proverbs 10 / 2 Chronicles 25 / Hebrews 7

Psalm 55:16,17,22 As for me, I will call upon God... Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice... Cast thy burden upon the LORD.
Proverbs 10:2,22 Treasures of wickedness profit nothing: but righteousness delivereth from death... The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
2 Chronicles 25:1,2 Amaziah ... did that which was right in the sight of the LORD, but not with a perfect heart.
Hebrews 7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

I know the Lord shall hear my voice
Whenever I shall lift my prayer. 
This blessing makes my heart rejoice
And cast upon Him all my care. 

How intimate the intercession
Of Christ my risen Savior is
Who rescued me from my transgression
And ransomed me to call me His! 


No comments: