Monday, January 20, 2020

Christ Can Cleanse

Read:  Psalm 65 / Proverbs 20 / 2 Chronicles 35 / James 4

Psalm 65:2-3 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away.
Proverbs 20:9 Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?
2 Chronicles 35:1 Moreover Josiah kept a passover unto the LORD in Jerusalem: and they killed the passover. 
James 4:6-8 God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble... Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

The Lord who hears our humble cry
Alone can cleanse us from our sin.
It was for this He came to die,
And for this cause, He enters in. 

The Lamb of God was sacrificed
To cleanse those who are so inclined
To trust our Savior Jesus Christ
With all their heart, their soul, and mind.  


No comments: