Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Wonderful Words

Read:  Psalm 119:129-136 / Proverbs 11 / 1 Kings 10 / Romans 3 

 

Psalm 119:129,130 ~ Thy testimonies are wonderful... The entrance of thy words giveth light... it giveth understanding.

Proverbs 11:30 ~ The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

1 Kings 10:7 ~ I believed not the words, until I came, and mine eyes had seen it: and, behold, the half was not told me: thy wisdom and prosperity exceedeth the fame which I heard.

Romans 3:26 ~ To declare, I say... his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

 

The words of God are wonderful

With Gospel truth that testifies

Through those who seek to win a soul,

And all who do are counted wise. 

 

The queen of Sheba said it well: 

The half to her had not been told! 

How wondrous is the truth we tell

With evidence that makes us bold!  

 


No comments: