Wednesday, October 04, 2023

Fashioned by His Fear

Read:  Psalm 119:73-80 / Proverbs 4 / 1 Kings 3 / Acts 24

 

Psalm 119:73 ~ Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments. 

Proverbs 4:11,23 ~ I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths...Keep thy heart with all diligence.

1 Kings 3:7,9 ~ O LORD my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a little child... Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart. 

Acts 24:16 ~ And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offense toward God, and toward men.

 

The Lord has fashioned with His hand

The hearts of everyone He made. 

All those who fear Him understand

His wisdom which they have obeyed. 

 

We surely need His daily training

To give the Lord preeminence.

The days are few which are remaining

To learn by our obedience. 

 


No comments: