Friday, October 20, 2023

Conformed by Christ

Read:  Psalm 123 / Proverbs 20 / 1 Kings 19 / Romans 12

 

Psalm 123:1 ~ Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens.

Proverbs 20:24 ~ Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

1 Kings 19:12-13 ~ A still small voice... Elijah heard it... there came a voice unto him... What doest thou here, Elijah?

Romans 12:2 ~ Be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

 

I lift my eyes up to the Lord

That I may know His perfect way

And live my life for the reward

Of His approval every day. 

 

I am conformed by Christ my Lord 

When I have heard His voice so kind

And I am transformed and restored 

As He renews my heart and mind.  

 

 

No comments: