Sunday, October 08, 2023

Even to the End

Read:  Psalm 119:105-112 / Proverbs 8 / 1 Kings 7 / Acts 28 

 

Psalm 119:112 ~ I have inclined mine heart to perform thy statutes always, even unto the end.

Proverbs 8:34 ~ Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.

1 Kings 7:51 ~ So was ended all the work that king Solomon made for the house of the LORD.

Acts 28:30-31 ~ Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him, preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

 

I have inclined my heart's desire

To follow Christ, my dearest Friend.

The Holy Spirit will inspire

This inclination to the end. 

 

Yes, even to the end I know

That this desire day by day

Shall not depart, and it shall grow,

For Christ will lead me all the way.  

 


No comments: