Saturday, October 07, 2023

Christ Commands

Read:  Psalm 119:97-104 / Proverbs 7 / 1 Kings 6 / Acts 27

 

Psalm 119:102 ~ I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me. 

Proverbs 7:1 ~ My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.

1 Kings 6:11-13 ~ The word of the LORD came to Solomon, saying... if thou wilt... execute my judgments, and keep all my commandments to walk in them; then will I perform my word with thee... and will not forsake my people Israel.

Acts 27:25 ~ Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.

 

It’s wise to keep the Lord’s command

And do the things we know we should

Because we rightly understand

That Christ commands us for our good. 

 

What God has promised, He will do.

It’s right to trust what He has said,

Since Christ has proven He is true

And by His love we’re safely led.  

 


No comments: