Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Christ Cared


Read:  Psalm 142 / Proverbs 28 / Isaiah 2 /Luke 15

Psalm 142:4,5 I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul. I cried unto thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.
Proverbs 28:26 He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.
Isaiah 2:22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?
Luke 15:18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee.

I knew that I was not prepared
To go into eternity.
I looked around, but no man cared,
And every refuge failed me. 

At last I cried to God above
And found in Jesus Christ my peace.
Wherein is man accounted of?
Praise God whose mercies never cease! 


No comments: