Saturday, April 04, 2020

Absolutely Able

Read:  Psalm 119:161-168 / Proverbs 4 / Job 40 /Mark 7

Psalm 119:162,165 I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil… Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
Proverbs 4:11 I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths.
Job 40:9,14 Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?... Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee. 
Mark 7:37 And were beyond measure astonished, saying, He hath done all things well: he maketh both the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak.

The Lord is absolutely able
To give to me His perfect peace! 
How graciously He spreads His table;
His tender mercies never cease! 

I’ll wait on God as I confess
I could not save myself from hell,
So I will trust in Him to bless, 
Since He alone does all things well.  


No comments: