Friday, August 23, 2019

Hearts of Humanity

Read:  Psalm 86 / Proverbs 23 / 1 Samuel 16 /John 3

Psalm 86:11 Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
Proverbs 23:26 My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.
1 Samuel 16:7 Man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.
John 3:7,16 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.... God so loved the world... that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The hearts of all humanity
Are under God's examination. 
Their thoughts are full of vanity;
Their dire need is His salvation. 

O may my heart be so united
To fear the Lord (instead of men)
That I may plead with souls invited
To trust Him and be born again!  


No comments: