Saturday, August 31, 2019

Comforts of Christ

Read:  Psalm 94 / Proverbs 31 / 1 Samuel 24 /John 11

Psalm 94:19 In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.
Proverbs 31:2-3 What, my son?... and what, the son of my vows? Give not thy strength... to that which destroyeth kings.
1 Samuel 24:15 The LORD therefore be judge... and plead my cause, and deliver me out of thine hand.
John 11:25 Jesus said... I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

The comforts of Christ now abound,
Though thoughts multiply and increase. 
The blessings in Him I have found
Now calm my distress with His peace. 

My Savior is pleading my cause
By showing the ransom He gave. 
He died, satisfying God's laws;
He rose, and He lives now to save.  


No comments: