Monday, February 04, 2019

The Key Held that Keeps Hearts

Read:  Psalm 57 / Proverbs 4 / Exodus 1 / Romans 14    

Psalm 57:7 My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Exodus 1:21 And it came to pass, because the midwives feared God, that he made them houses.
Romans 14:12,18 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God... For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.

My heart is fixed to gladly sing
And give my praise to Jesus Christ.
I'll serve Him as my God and King,
Who for my soul was sacrificed. 

This is the key that keeps my heart: 
To Christ I am accountable! 
I'll live by grace He will impart;
He is the Shepherd of my soul. 


No comments: