Friday, February 15, 2019

Pressed to Preach

Read:  Psalm 68 / Proverbs 15 / Exodus 13 / 1 Corinthians 9

Psalm 68:11 The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.
Proverbs 15:28 The heart of the righteous studieth to answer.
Exodus 13:8,9 Show thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt... that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth.
1 Corinthians 9:16,22 Necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel... by all means save some!

The Lord has given us His Word
To publish, to persuade, to preach,
And make the Gospel clearly heard
To every person we may reach.

 We're pressed to preach to souls who come,
As well as those who go astray,
That we by all means may save some
Who turn while it is called TODAY.  

 

No comments: