Sunday, February 10, 2019

Steadfast Stewards

Read:  Psalm 63 / Proverbs 10 / Exodus 8 / 1 Corinthians 4     

Psalm 63:8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me. 
Proverbs 10:5 He that gathereth in summer is a wise son: but he that sleepeth in harvest is a son that causeth shame.
Exodus 8:19,23 This is the finger of God... I will put a division between My people and thy people.
1 Corinthians 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

The strength I have to run this race
Is surely not by my own power. 
The Lord imparts to me His grace
And He upholds me every hour. 

As stewards of the Gospel's treasure,
We must be steadfast in our ways
That we may always seek God's pleasure
And live our life to give Him praise.  


No comments: