Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Infinite Ability of the I AM

Read:  Psalm 59 / Proverbs 6 / Exodus 3 / Romans 16     

Psalm 59:9 Because of his strength will I wait upon Thee: for God is my Defense.
Proverbs 6:20,22 My son, keep thy father's commandment... When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.
Exodus 3:14,20 God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM... and I will stretch out My hand...  and after that he will let you go.
Romans 16:20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

My foes without and fears within
Remind me that I need God's grace
To be triumphant over sin
And find in Christ my Hiding Place. 

The infinite ability
Of Christ shall be my confidence. 
The great "I Am" shall fight for me,
And He shall be my strong Defense.   


No comments: