Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Champion between the Cherubim

Read:  Psalm 80 / Proverbs 27 / Exodus 25 / 2 Corinthians 5

Psalm 80:1,19  Thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth... Let Thy hand be upon the Man of thy right hand, upon the Son of Man whom thou madest strong for Thyself.
Proverbs 27:11,23 My son, be wise, and make my heart glad...  Be thou diligent to know the state of thy flocks.
Exodus 25:22 And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims... of all things which I will give thee.
2 Corinthians 5:21 He hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 

As we commune with Elohim,
We celebrate our Champion.
He dwells between the cherubim;
He is the Father's righteous Son. 

Behold Him at the mercy seat 
Where cherubim are face to face.
He bids us there with Him to meet
As He displays His truth and grace.  


No comments: