Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Heaven's Word vs. Howling Waves

Read:  Psalm 93 / Proverbs 30 / 1 Samuel 23 / John 10

 

Psalm 93:4 ~ The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.

Proverbs 30:4,5 ~ Who hath bound the waters in a garment?...  Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

1 Samuel 23:14 ~ Saul sought him every day, but God delivered him not into his hand.

John 10:27,28 ~ My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me... I give unto them eternal life...they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

 

There really is no competition

Between the Lord and howling waves,

For God delivers from perdition

With heaven’s Word of truth that saves. 

 

Though Saul sought David every day,

He blindly did not understand

That God was guarding David's way,

And none could pluck him from His hand. 

 


No comments: