Saturday, August 05, 2023

Hearing Him

Read:  Psalm 68 / Proverbs 5 / Ruth 2 / Luke 9 

 

Psalm 68:19-20 ~ Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation...  and unto GOD the Lord belong the issues from death.

Proverbs 5:7-9 ~ Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth... lest thou give thine honor unto others, and thy years unto the cruel.

Ruth 2:10 ~ Why have I found grace in thine eyes, that thou shouldest take knowledge of me, seeing I am a stranger?

Luke 9:35 ~ And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

 

I need to hear my Savior's voice

Who daily speaks to me with grace.

How greatly does my heart rejoice

To hear His words and seek His face! 

 

Though I was once to Christ a stranger

With sight and hearing then so dim,

He saved me from eternal danger;

Now I delight in hearing Him!  

 


No comments: