Sunday, August 06, 2023

Chance to Choose

Read:  Psalm 69 / Proverbs 6 / Ruth 3 / Luke 10

 

Psalm 69:21,30 ~ They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink... I will praise the name of God with a song... magnify him with thanksgiving.

Proverbs 6:3 ~ Do this now, my son, and deliver thyself... go, humble thyself, and make sure thy friend.

Ruth 3:1,5 ~ Then Naomi her mother in law said unto her, My daughter, shall I not seek rest for thee, that it may be well with thee?... She said... All that thou sayest unto me I will do.

Luke 10:42 ~ But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

 

Our Savior knew what He would do

To save us from eternal loss. 

Before He made the earth, He knew

That He would suffer on the cross. 

 

The Lord now gives to every heart

The chance to choose Him as their Friend,

To find that good and needful part

Of grace He freely will extend.  

 


No comments: