Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Risen Redeemer

Read:  Psalm 107 / Proverbs 26 / Leviticus 12 / Colossians 3

Psalm 107:2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy; 
Proverbs 26:2 As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come. 
Leviticus 12:2,8 If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child... If  she be not able to bring a lamb, then she shall bring two turtles... for a sin offering... and she shall be clean. 
Colossians 3:1,2 If ye then be risen with Christ... Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

My Risen Redeemer is Christ;
I love Him, for He loved me first.
For me was my Lord  sacrificed
And for my redemption was cursed. 

Conceived in a virgin, He came,
Compelled by His unbounded love,  
To purge all my sin and my shame
And fit me for heaven above.  


No comments: