Tuesday, March 05, 2019

God's Wisdom in His Great Work

Read:  Psalm 86 / Proverbs 5 / Exodus 31 / 2 Corinthians 11

Psalm 86:12-13 I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart... for great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
Proverbs 5:1 My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:
Exodus 31:6 In the hearts of all that are wise hearted I have put wisdom, that they may make all that I have commanded.
2 Corinthians 11:3,10 The simplicity that is in Christ... the truth of Christ is in me.

The praise that flows from hearts made wise
Is placed in us so we may tell
The Gospel Truth that opens eyes
And saves us from the lowest hell. 

The greatest work of God today
Is in the simple proclamation
To sheep who all have gone astray
That Christ has purchased our salvation!  


No comments: