Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Focused and Fixed

Read:  Psalm 108 / Proverbs 27 / Leviticus 13 / Colossians 4

Psalm 108:1 O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
Proverbs 27:11 My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him that reproacheth me.
Leviticus 13:44 He is a leprous man, he is unclean: the priest shall pronounce him utterly unclean; his plague is in his head.
Colossians 4:5,17 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time... Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfill it.

There is no time for hesitation;
I dare not waste another minute.
My heart is fixed with dedication;
As God gives time, I'll serve Him in it. 

I once was leprous in my sin;
The plague was in my heart and head,
But now my Savior reigns within;
I'm focused on His will instead.  


No comments: