Friday, March 01, 2019

Door out of Darkness

Read:  Psalm 82 / Proverbs 1 / Exodus 27 / 2 Corinthians 7

Psalm 82:5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
Proverbs 1:23,29 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you... They hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
Exodus 27:16,20 The gate of the court shall be an hanging... cause the lamp to burn always. 
2 Corinthians 7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

The path of darkness is seduction
Where people blindly choose to go. 
It is the broad way of destruction,
But there's a door of hope we show! 

The tabernacle gate presents 
The door of Christ's great invitation,
For when a humble heart repents,
He finds the light of God's salvation. 


No comments: