Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Testimony of Tenderness

"O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of His praise to be heard: which holdeth our soul in life, and suffereth not our feet to be moved.... Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what He hath done for my soul.... Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor His mercy from me" (Psalm 66:9-20).

Come and hear, and I will tell
What God did for my soul.
He saved me from eternal hell
And paid my debt in full.

Come and hear, and I'll declare
What Jesus does for me.
He has not turned away my prayer;
He holds me tenderly.

Come and hear, and I will say
His tenderness is sweet
Whose hand will hold us everyday
And guide and guard our feet.

Come and hear; I'll testify
Of times of peace and strife,
And you will know the reason why
I trust Him with my life.

No comments: