Thursday, June 08, 2006

Gleeful Glory

"Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands: sing forth the honor of His name: make His praise glorious.... Come and see the works of God.... Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what He hath done for my soul" (Psalm 66:1,2,5,16). "Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Him, glorifying God: and all the people when they saw it, gave praise unto God" (Luke 18:42,43).

Come and see the works of God!
Come and hear what He has done!
Gather round Him and applaud
Jesus Christ His glorious Son!

Jesus has done all things well
His works are seen in all the earth.
Make His glorious praise to swell;
Magnify the Savior's worth!

Beyond His works throughout creation,
He has saved my hell-bound soul.
Praise the Lord for His salvation!
Sing with joy! His name extol!

I was blind, but now I see;
Jesus gave to me my sight.
O magnify the Lord with me,
As we follow in His light!

No comments: